Please read our registration policies very carefully. When registering for any course with SOAR, you are agreeing to abide by these policies. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the following policies.
- Payments are refundable, less a $50 cancellation fee plus cost of materials if applicable, for up to 7 days from date of initial payment or until student attends first class, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, monies may be applied to a future class for up to 1 year from date of initial payment after which time all funds will be forfeited without further notice.
- Students may take the Cram Course an unlimited number of times within one (1) year of payment. (If books change, additional materials fee will apply.)
- The Cram Course is not refundable.
- NO REFUND will be considered for students who have attended any part of a class.
- Once issued, books are NOT returnable, refundable or exchangeable.
- Your class may be video monitored and recorded.
- Registration indicates understanding and acceptance of this policy.